Balcony | Hor Al Anz | Behind Peshawar Restaurant
One bedroom Apartment Available in Hor Al Anz – Deira
- Area 750 Sq.Ft.
- Behind Peshawar Restaurant
- Window A/C Building
- Near to Hor Al Anz Ladies Park
- Near to Hor Al Anz Post Office
- Proximity to United Hypermarket
- Accessibility of bus service to major destinations in Dubai
- Public Park and Parking
- Variety of Restaurants and Shops
- Availability of all types of goods
- Proximity to the shopping centers
Rent AED 34,000/- Per Annum
Hor Al Anz is a sub-community within the greater district of Deira, Dubai. Surrounding its border are four main roads, which are D82 (Abu Baker Al Siddique Road), E11 (Al Ittihad Road), D82 (Al Rasheed Road) and D95 (Baghdad Street.) The neighbourhood is further subdivided into Hor Al Anz Street and Hor Al Anz East.
This sub-community is also home to some prominent national organizations, such as the head office of the Al Ghurair Group. One interesting fact about the name ‘Hor Al Anz’, this community was named after a horse called Al Anz, which belonged to His Highness Sheikh Saeed bin Maktoum.
- Build in the early 1970s for Emirati families
- One of the oldest sub-communities in Deira
- Named after a horse ‘Al Anz’ belonged to the former ruler of Dubai, Sheikh Saeed Bin Maktoum.
- Features rental villas and apartments
- Home to large corporations and organisations
- Surrounded by four main roads, making it well connected with the rest of Dubai
- In proximity to important landmarks such as Hor Al Anz Park, Deira Post Office, Al Mulla Plaza and Ramada Continental Hotel to name a few.
This neighbourhood is home to residents from various nationalities such as Filipinos, Arabs, Indians, Pakistanis, Nigerians and people from other Sub-Saharan countries. Most of the apartment buildings are in the low-rise category.
Popular points of interest include:
- Grocery stores and shops at a walking distance
- A diverse group of residents
- One of the best places to live for single professionals
- An affordable option for those who wish to rent
- Residents will be able to find nearly everything within walking distance as the neighbourhood has plenty of retail shops and service centres.
Please contact the below mention numbers or Email us with your details or Fill the form and one our agent will contact you with more information about the property.