Dubai Marina / Dubai
Status :Ready Possession
Consultant's No. :+971 4 303 9333
Property Id :2BR-4-EC-02
RERA PERMIT :0324030935
Spacious 2 Bedroom Apartment with Kitchen Appliances, Sea View and Maids Room for Rent in Dubai Marina - Emirates Crown
DIRECT FROM LANDLORD - NO COMMISSION
- Apartment with Kitchen Appliances
- Cooking Range, Cooker Hood, Fridge, Washing Machine
- Sea View Apartment
- Walking distance to the Marina Walk
- Spacious Living Room
- Bedrooms with Attached Bath
- Spacious Close Kitchen
- Area 2,620.84 Sq. Ft.
- Huge Balcony
- Centralized A/C
- Maids Room with Attached Bath
- 4 Bath (3 Bath, 1 General Toilet)
- Covered Parking
- Laundry Room
- Built in Wardrobes
- Shared Swimming Pool, Gymnasium / Health Club
- Sauna and Steam Room
- 24 Hour Front Desk
- 24 Hour Security
- Squash Court
- Barbeque Area
Emirates Crown is a 63 storey residential tower offers high end, spacious 2 and 3 bedroom apartments. The tower has a structural height of 296 m. Construction of the Emirates Crown began in 2005, and was completed in 2008. This project is part of the 'Tallest Block in the World. ‘Neighboring buildings include the Marriott Hotel, Princess Tower, the Torch and Marina Heights.
Dubai Marina is the most popular area for buying apartments and is one of the most sought-after neighborhoods in Dubai. This impressive community boasts luxury skyscrapers, a huge range of dining and entertainment options and best of all, it offers urban waterfront living to its residents.
- Over 200 luxurious residential towers including the distinctive Cayan Tower, known locally as “the twisting tower”
- Predominantly an apartment community, but also features villas
- Great waterfront views from most buildings
- Residential apartments boast luxurious amenities and state-of-the-art facilities
- Hosts community events throughout the year
- Home to Dubai Marina Mall, Dubai Marina Walk and other attractions
Dubai Marina is a meticulously-planned community, complete with a seamless network of roads and a picturesque marina, filled with luxury yachts. It is a true testament to master developer, Emaar Properties, who turned a 3.5 km strip of shoreline into a 52 million+ sq. ft. modern neighborhood that offers a chic Riviera-style lifestyle. A pivotal feature of this multi-purpose neighborhood is the large canal, it stretches over 3.5 km providing access to the sea on both ends. Potential residents can choose from an assortment of luxurious apartments in high-rise buildings, set against the gorgeous backdrop of the marina.
There are more than 200 residential towers in Dubai Marina, each offering spectacular views of the city and the harbor. Dubai Marina is known as the ‘tallest block in the world’ and many of the Dubai Marina buildings are part of Dubai’s iconic skyline.